Full-time InvoizPaid – Seedstars: Junior Client Account Manager Vacancy
Seedstars – Our client, InvoizPAID Nigeria, is a high growth portfolio company of Seedstars, focusing on SME lending in all areas. Our vision is to become the leading champion in SME lending for the common man in Nigeria while developing revolutionary fin-tech products that will change the whole conservative lending industry.
The Job : Junior Client Account Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are currently looking for a Junior Client Account Manager (M/F) to join our team in Lagos, Nigeria.
- The key purpose of this job role is to grow our business, interact with clients and maximize the revenue streams of our product offerings.
Want to be Our next Rockstar?
- If long working hours don’t bother you, if you are ready for a new challenge that will not only impact the lives of many people in your country but make you grow as a person and in the business, if you are ambitious enough to be part of a very selective A-team and be part of a fast-growing business, then this is the right position! Amongst many exciting challenges:
- You are our face to the customer and will build and manage your own portfolio of Nigerian SMEs (up to N100m revenue)
- You lead prospective customers through our digital application process and inform them about our advantages over established offerings to win them as new customers
- Every day, you collaborate with our marketing and risk teams, while maintaining a high degree of autonomy for your individual company portfolio
- In collaboration with our Tech team, you continuously improve our offering by feeding back the needs and wants of our customers
Do you have what it takes?
- Completed university Degree in Business Administration/Economics, Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Operations or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of work experience in a customer-facing job in the Finance industry or similar, experience with SME loans (term loans and credit lines) and invoice financing (Factoring) is a big plus
- Passion for small business entrepreneurs and a natural drive to help them overcome cashflow gaps or finding the best short-term financing solution
- A strong communicator and team players who motivate customers and colleagues alike and excels when chasing ambitious sales targets
- Experience with Pipedrive or a comparable CRM software is a big plus
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English
Benefits and perks
Are you up for a once-in-a-life time experience?
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Fresh fruit, cereal and amazing Nespresso coffee
- Regular get-togethers like team events, summer barbeques and Oktoberfest
- Flexible working hours, sports groups and many other benefits
How To Apply