Full-time IPNX Nigeria Recruitment – Logistics Officer
ipNX is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services.
We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
The Job : Logistics Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Manage the delivery of all foreign shipment by both AIR and SEA from origin to destination, avoiding errors with documentation, loss of any shipment, seizure by government agencies in and outside the country in order to support timely delivery of service.
Expected Key Results
- Award Facilitation
- Schedule Management
- Order Management (Quality and Quantity)
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- Minimum 2.2/Upper Credit, Bachelor’s degree Social and management sciences or other related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of varied experience in Supply Chain Management
- Basic understanding and moderate experience in Procurement & Logistics/Supply
- Sound understanding of Nigerian import and export regulations
- Sound understanding of International Trade
- Knowledge of Contract management will be an added advantage
- Customer Focus
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Analytical Skills
- Self Development
How To Apply