Full-time IT Business Analyst at Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more Nigerians.
The Job : IT Business Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are looking for a candidate to fill the role of Business Analyst in the Information Technology department. The role is located in Airtel Head Office, Lagos and has no direct reports.
The successful candidate would be responsible for:
- Developing and managing Enterprise Applications, in-house developed and applications sourced from various third party vendors including CSG and IBM.
- Maintaining uptime enhancements as per Business requirements, integration, and support of applications. Major applications include BSS systems such as Credit and Risk Management Tools, Billing, Business Intelligence, ERP, Sales Systems etc.
- Required to work in an outsourced environment with deliveries through Strategic Partners.
- Would have the responsibility to the scope and plan all BSS, Billing, ICT, and Roaming related projects as assigned.
- Working with appointed vendor’s/systems integration partners to ensure the requirements are captured, prioritized, planned and delivered based on agreed timelines.
Applicants must have:
- 7 to 10 years of IT experience
- At least 4-5 years system operations experience
- Experience working for a Telecommunications company, Enterprise company or Billing/CRM vendor in a Business Analyst role.
- Proven ability to analyze complex business requirements and deliver appropriate solutions.
- Direct team management experience.
- Experience with telecommunication products, processes, and markets
- CRM and Billing systems for telecommunications
- Network, applications, processes and how they integrate
- Analytical skills
- Proficient in advanced excel
- Project Management skills
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills
How To Apply