Full-time IT Officer at Proforce Limited
PROFORCE LIMITED was incorporated in 2008 as a total defence solution provider specializing in armoured vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility.
We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
PROFORCE has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities and Private individuals within Nigeria and Africa.
The Job :IT Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
An Automobile Manufacturing plant currently seek to recruit an experienced individual with a history of successful performance to function as an IT Officer in our plant in Ogun State.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following;
- Developing appropriate IT strategy for the organization.
- Maintaining and servicing the server system & its content.
- Acquiring, configuring and maintaining work stations and other IT related equipment.
- Sets up and maintains the effective Local Area Network.
- Installs & updates software on the server and other systems.
- Advice the company on all IT related matters.
- Carries out other responsibilities as may be assigned.
Qualification / Experience;
- Minimum of HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience in a LAN Environment.
- Relevant professional
- qualification will be added advantage.
- Must be an effective Team Player.
How To Apply