Full-time ITEX Integrated Services Limited: Personal Assistant to the MD Recruitment
ITEX Integrated Services Limited welcomes you to a world of secure and convenient Online and Mobile payment solutions. We are an innovative FinTech company that designs and deploys secured solutions. Our wide range of innovative products and services are tailored to meet your unique transactional needs.
ITEX is one of the first organisations to successfully deploy and manage Point-of-Sale (POS) Terminals in Nigeria. Our customary POS applications eases the electronic payment and revenue collections of bills, tariffs, and airtime. We make the transactional experience enjoyable for our clients by offering them the ability to monitor and control their transaction processes.
The Job : Personal Assistant to the MD
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
To provide an efficient and responsive administrative support to the MD, helping him manage and prioritise his time. You will also be responsible for providing full secretarial assistance to the Snr. management team to ensure a high level of service is achieved and maintained at all times.
Main Duties and Responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/KEY JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
These include but not limited to the following:
- Complete a variety of administrative tasks for the MD, including but not limited to: managing appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that is most times confidential; arranging travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plan coordinate and ensure the MDs schedule is followed and respected.
- Act as a gatekeeper and gateway to the MD.
- Communicate directly, and on behalf of the MD with stakeholders, staff and visitors
- Follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the MD, including those of a sensitive and confidential nature. May sometimes need to determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Work closely with the MD to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities. Also, being aware of issues taking place in the Organization and keeping the MD updated.
- Provide leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of Itex, and manage a variety of special projects for the MD, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Plan and schedule meetings, attend meetings, take minutes of meetings and follow up on actions from meetings.
- Ensure that the MDs profile is kept updated and respond to requests for materials regarding the MD and Itex in general.
- Prepare and submit reports to the MD weekly.
- Create and edit documents, such as memos and letters, spreadsheets, and presentations, and distribute materials as required
- monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action
- liaise with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors
- take responsibility for and manage matters related to insurance and property
- Develop and oversee systems that ensure the company complies with all statutory requirements.
- Scrutinize and critically review all contract documents before agreements are entered into.
- Attend to other tasks that may be assigned by the MD or other Senior Management.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Feedback from internal and external Customers
- Reliability and accessibility to information provided.
- Excellent prioritizing of the executive’s daily activities
- Accuracy in information.
- Efficient management of MDs travel plans
- Working knowledge of calendar management on Google or Microsoft outlook
- Working knowledge of the MS Office Suite.
- Planning skills and initiative
- Good interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Personal effectiveness and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High integrity, reliability and confidentiality
- General office management
- Secretarial skills
- Public Relations skills
Good first degree / HND in a related discipline
At least 3 years in PA/Administrative position and must be SINGLE
September 21, 2018
How To Apply
Interested and qualified? Send in your application to [email protected]