Full-time Juan Industries Limited: Graduate Trainee Business Development Assistant Recruitment
Juan Industries Limited is one of the proud leading chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognition and standards. We are engaged in the production and supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials.
The Job : Business Development Assistant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We’re currently looking to fill several entry-level openings that combine Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Team Leadership and business strategies in a fun and competitive environment and graduates make excellent candidates for this role because it involves learning, expanding comfort zones, and working well with others
- At the initial stages, successful candidates will be actively involved in business strategies; acquiring new customers in many key areas. The skills and experience gained in the initial stages will propel one’s ability to lead a team, manage an office and oversee a campaign
- Graduates tend to excel in this opening more, because of their drive and determination to succeed! Your education and experience can be beneficial in this role, but we know there’s more to you than what we see on papers.
- Everyone starts at the same spot in our organization, so that everyone gets equal opportunity to learn, earn, grow and advance
Eligible candidates should:
- Not be more than 28 years old of age and 30 years for lawyers and postgraduate-Degree holders on or before 30th of August 2018
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math)
- Have a minimum of second class (lower division)
- Have a minimum of HND/B.Sc from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Be about to complete or must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Discipline: applicant from any field of study may apply, as adequate training will be given to successful candidates.
- N100,000 – N150,000 per month
- 4% pension scheme
- Plus range of allowance, incentives and bonuses
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s/Resumes to the “HR” by e-mail to: [email protected] using the post applied for as the subject of the mail.
- All CV’s should be in MS Word format only and applicants who applies more than once for this job post, will be disqualified automatically
- This is for Lagos resident applicants only
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.