Full-time Jumia Nigeria: B2B Sales Executive Recruitment
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
The Job : B2B Sales Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- As a B2B Executive, you will become an integral part of our high performing and motivated Sales team.
- You will be primarily accountable for creating sales plans that capitalizes on market/industry opportunity and aggressively hunt new business client in your territory to drive results and grow your wallet.
In particular, you will:
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to prospective business customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential prospects to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to business leads through cold calling.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Keep abreast of best practices, new promotional trends.
- Ability to re-orient the ‘pitch’ when losing customer engagement.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- Client Relationship Management & strengthening business in the existing accounts.
- Will be accountable for monthly volume & value targets.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- At least 4 Year(s) of B2B/B2C Sales & Marketing.
- Excellent in English both oral and written.
- Have a hunter mentality, ready to aggressively drive sales with both existing and new clients
- Have demonstrated sales and marketing capabilities emphasizing consultative, solutions-based networking and sales
- Must be able to lead in a fast-paced and competitive industry
- Demonstrable track record of high performance in a sales environment
- Strong customer focus and high level of customer service ethics
How To Apply