Full-time Jumia Nigeria: Digital Marketing Campaign Lead Vacancy
Jumia is your number one Online Shopping solution in Nigeria. There is an online electronic store where you can purchase all your electronics, as well as books, home appliances, fashion items, shoes, mobile phones and more online and have them delivered directly to you. Jumia has payment options that suit everyone, and we have a payment-on-delivery option for extra convenience. Shopping online in Nigeria is easy and convenient with us. The Jumia mall provides you with a wide range of products you can trust. Discover JIM’s Big Thing for that special person in your life. You can also shop online for Valentine gifts and have them delivered directly to your loved one.
The Job : Digital Marketing Campaign Lead
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Jumia One also provides a secure payment platform; JumiaPay, created by an international team that is bringing together their extensive knowledge and experience in global payments to make sending and receiving money easier, both for personal and commercial use. One currently operates in Nigeria & Egypt and is set to expand across Africa.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
The CRM channel is at the cornerstone of Jumia marketing strategy with a strong objective to grow unpaid channels much faster than paid channels, as well as achieving more relevance and personalization through automation. The role involves developing the strategy across direct response channels with a focus on email to optimise campaigns. Driving retention and customer loyalty, you will look after the lifecycle of campaigns including, segmentation, welcome and re-engagement programmes.
In particular you will:
- Define, own and execute all our strategies and activities related to activation and retention through different CRM systems (Email, Salesforce, Zendesk, etc)
- Working across all channels (email, SMS, push & in app) to support the rollout of CRM programmes
- Manage the set-up, scheduling, A/B testing and deployment of all email campaigns through the email automation platform
- Manage subscriber data, import and segmentation
- Plan, execute and report on tests across the different CRM platforms
- Define hypotheses and run tests to ensure the improvement of metrics
- Post-campaign reporting and analysis, feeding back into campaign optimisation
- Support and assess the third-party initiatives
- Keep on top of new developments and trend in CRM, and suggest new campaigns whilst improving existing ones
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years’ experience with a solid foundation in Digital or CRM project management.
- You are highly analytical with advanced expertise in Excel, Google Analytics, or similar platforms
- You have a working knowledge of CRM tools like Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, Mailchimp etc.
- Extensive experience in the production of HTML emails, landing pages and Social media and programmatic campaigns
- Experience with A/B testing & statistical validity
- Superb written and verbal communication and able to present results
- Proven ROI / campaign effectiveness experience
How To Apply