Full-time Jumia Nigeria: Key Account Manager, Computing Recruitment
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
The Job : Key Account Manager, Computing
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- As Key Account Manager, you will have the end to end responsibility of the customer experience and growth of our largest Brand accounts.
- Your role is to bring in the relevant assortment, design targeted promotions, and manage partners including sellers and brands.
- Planning: Develop and manage subcategories under Jumia. Maintain the P&L and develop annual and quarterly category strategic plans by conducting financial analysis of the business.
- Product Development: Manage the entire physical product lifecycle, from strategic activities to tactical implementation, including product portfolio idea generation. Work closely with the vendor management team to identify vendors and negotiate contracts to ensure the best quality and costs.
- Business Management: Ensure continuous growth of our existing business by growing assortment; managing brands end to end; ensuring price competitiveness vs competition at all times; and managing stock availability by coordinating teams across the business to bring the product to the customer.
- Supply Chain Management: Partner with Jumia Services to improve product availability, reduce costs, and minimize our working capital investment. Work together with system teams to identify main opportunities for process automation and efficiency gains.
- Communications: Influence large number stakeholders across the business; work closely with the team members and other business groups to deliver results, and be comfortable in presenting projects and results to senior leadership on a regular basis.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field from a recognised and accredited University
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment preferably in a Sales/ Marketing role
- FMCG experience is a must, preferably in modern trade
- Adequate knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, and exceptional organizational skills are essential.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with attention to detail.
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment is essential for success.
How To Apply