Full-time Jumia Nigeria: Warehouse Manager Vacancy
Jumia is your number one Online Shopping solution in Nigeria. There is an online electronic store where you can purchase all your electronics, as well as books, home appliances, fashion items, shoes, mobile phones and more online and have them delivered directly to you. Jumia has payment options that suit everyone, and we have a payment-on-delivery option for extra convenience. Shopping online in Nigeria is easy and convenient with us. The Jumia mall provides you with a wide range of products you can trust. Discover JIM’s Big Thing for that special person in your life. You can also shop online for Valentine gifts and have them delivered directly to your loved one.
The Job : Warehouse Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
You will be responsible for the performance of warehouse operations serving both internal and external customer groups. Drive efficiencies through continuous improvement across all areas, including inventory control and accuracy. Ensure timely fulfillment of orders to final destination, including appropriate compliance with all relevant regulations.
In particular, you will
- Manage the warehouse operations for Bulky goods
- Setup and continuously improve warehouse operations processe
- Manage several teams, including Inbound, Inventory, Outbound, Aftersales and create, monitor, and improve their KPIs
- Maintain quantitative frameworks, including: ○Dashboards to monitor performance and identify bottleneck areas of operational processes ○Order monitoring of end-to-end warehouse processes and improvement of operational efficiency ○Queue monitoring to identify anomalies and improve customer satisfaction
- Maintain daily routines, including: ○Ensuring the timely scan at all the legs and updating in systems for movement as transferable unit. ○Oversee reporting on Incidents/Change/Problem tickets and SLA status
- Develop, implement, monitor, track and improve key performance metrics acrossthe functional departments within the warehouse.
- Drive best practices for inventory management, reporting, and handling.
- Responsible to ensure appropriate control mechanisms are in place and achieve exceptional levels of inventory accuracy, material availability, and service goals.
- Develop and manage staff to continuously improve skills and team performance.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or related field is preferred
- 7+ years of experience in logistics, distribution, operations management, or supply chain; hands-on experience in supervision or management of a warehouse facility in an e-Commerce distribution, repacking or production environment
- Work experience must also include 2+ years leading operational teams or acting in a managerial position.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Proven experience in material handling and critical thinking to detect on-time any unsafe maneuvers i.e. large items, heavy materials and fragile material, etc.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to manage and develop a team.
How To Apply