Full-time Junior Architect at The Place
The Place is a trademark of Smackers Limited. It is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations (15 stores and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
The Job : Junior Architect
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Site reconnaissance for proposed new site
- Design and drawing conceptualization for new outlet, including equipment electrical ceiling layout.
- Carry assignments to completion with considerable independence in accordance with project objectives, professional standards, and policies and procedures
- Inspect and supervises the inspection of construction projects while in progress and upon completion for adherence to plans and specification; advises contractors on the interpretation of plans and specifications; approves minor designs changes in the course of the construction; reviews contractors’ requests for payment.
- Conducts research and special studies pertaining to buildings and facilities development and maintenance; prepares reports and recommendations for the review of a superior.
- Prepares materials, writes construction specifications, and prepares detailed requisitions for equipment and materials.
- Wall elevations and detailed construction drawings
- Assist in visual presentations (interiors and exteriors) for club and eatery
- Knowledge on site supervision and project management
- OND/B.Sc in Architecture or Environmental Design.
- Incumbent generally has 1 -2 years of experience as an architect with at least one years of Architectural internship experience. Some field experience required.
- Functional and Technical Skills, Action Oriented, Thoroughness, Innovation, demonstrated AUTOCAD, REVIT and Corel Draw competency is a MUST.
- Other software will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should also come with portfolio of his previous project.
How To Apply