Full-time Karisa Consults Limited: Maintenance Engineer Recruitment
Karisa Consults Limited is an emerging management consulting firm that specialize in Agribusiness brokerage, Agric trading, Recruitment, Professional background Check Services, Research, Management training as well as Agricultural Training. We provide Management Consulting services to clients in the private and public sector within and outside Nigeria.
We are recruiting for the position below:
The Job : Maintenance Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Kano, Nigeria
- The role of the Maintenance Engineer is to help improve safety and overall equipment effectiveness by anticipating and eliminating potential delays through the maintenance, installation, and control of all mechanical equipment and systems onsite
- Responsible for executing daily Preventive Maintenance and Inspection tasks.
- Responsible for executing assigned corrective work orders related to the priority of the business
- Ensure the proper maintenance of equipment in compliance with standard work, and adherence to safety regulations.
- Contributing to improved designs and manufacturing processes.
- Maintain records of Preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Perform routine maintenance on production.
- Ability to schedule and balance priorities; and possess strong adherence to deadlines while in constant communication with area leader
- Drives Lean activity to ensure department is consistently driving towards being lowest cost provider by eliminating non value added activities
- Managing spare part stocks and maintains the good level of spare parts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field required
Competence Essential Desirable:
- Ability to create and follow schedules
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer skills
- Communication skills
- Language Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Team working skills
- Previous experience in a supervisory capacity
- 3 years’ food industry plant experience
Application Closing Date
19th October, 2019.
How To Apply