Full-time Kimberly Ryan Limited: HR Manager Recruitment
Kimberly Ryan Limited – Our client, a Tier 1 Financial Institution is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
The Job : HR Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Manage the recruitment process.
- Manage the administration of compensation and benefits.
- Create job descriptions and advertising via effective channels.
- Look after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Organize staff training sessions and activities.
- Monitor staff performance and attendance.
- Negotiate salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related (essential)
- Exposure to and understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations;
- Effective HR administration and people management skills;
- Exposure to payroll practices;
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices;
- Minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in an HR role
- Relevant experience in the Financial Managerment space
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “HR Manager” as subject of your mail.