Full-time Kloverharris Limited: Accountant Recruitment
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
The Job : Accountant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Quarterly / Yearly Auditing of Inventory for check and balancing.
- Preparation of monthly, periodic and annual year-end financial reports. Preparation and handling of payroll account at the month-end.
- Preparation of Asset Register and Schedule/Depreciation.
- Preparation and review of Account Payables and Receivables
- Preparation of Monthly and Final Management Account
- Coding of all Account Heads and Review of G/L
- Preparation of Monthly Balance Sheet Items Schedules
- Preparation, reconciliation, and filing of monthly VAT returns
- Overall Monthly Review of G/L and Financial Statements.
- In Charge of periodic Stock-Taking exercise and yearly audit.
- Checking of all journals raised in the department
- Ensure timely processing of financial transactions in the restaurant
- Liaise with external Auditor on annual and periodic audit
- Ensure prompt remittance and filing of statutory requirements
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Reconciliation of Overseas Accounts/Exports
- Prepares monthly staff payroll and effect all deductibles
- Remittances of all taxes to the relevant tax offices
- Prepare and submit customer invoices
- Prepare and coordinate deposit activities
- Preparation of Budget and cash flow statements
- Analyze discrepancies with unsettled invoices
- Perform all necessary account, bank, and other reconciliations
- Make strategic financial decisions for the growth of the business.
- Degree in Accounting or other relevant courses.
- Acquisition of certification from professional accounting bodies like ACA, ACCA etc.
- 6-8 years’ experience in the service industry.
How To Apply