Full-time Kraft Heinz Company: Brand Manager Vacancy
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry – we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $26.5 billion in revenue and is the 5th largest food and beverage company in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream – it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
The Job : Brand Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Brand Manager will play a key role in brand management of an articulated portfolio across Rest of Africa region- mainly Nigeria as the lead market.
- The position involves brand strategy development, leading innovation and marketing mix development and execution.
- Develop annual, mid and long terms marketing plans to achieve aggressive growth targets.
- Identify and priorities market & consumer insights to develop and leverage complex portfolios.
- Develop consumer communications content and lead execution/activations across the region
- Develop in-store marketing initiatives and recommendation of consumer and trade promotions
- Deliver quantitative analysis in a timely manner.
- Financial and budget Management
- Managing Brand P&L with support from finance & sales team
- Marketing degree
- MBA or Masters in Marketing, desirable.
- 3 – 4 years of marketing experience
- Robust quantitative background
- Good experience in Brand Planning Process
- Passion for Growth
- Ability to work under pressure and can-do attitude
- Change Catalyst
- Team Leadership.
How To Apply