Full-time Laboratory Unit In Charge Officer at Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Laboratory Unit In Charge Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Fuction/Domain: Refinery Operations Tech Services
Slot: 4 Openings
- Dangote Oil Refinery is building the World’s largest single stream Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site at Nigeria, Lagos.
- We are looking Candidates for Laboratory Shift in Charge position for advanced, sophisticated and modern Refinery cum Polypropylene testing Laboratory.
- It is essential that the candidate should have relevant experience like Refinery, / Petrochemical / Polypropylene operation units Lab
- Familiar with Laboratory GLP practices.
- Ensure that team is up to date with emergency training like Fire Fighting & Safety process and procedures.
- Safety emergency Response plan, Administrative processes, procedures.
- Well versed in ISO9000 & 17025 standard procedures and its requirements
- Team Building & Management and should be good team leader.
- Ensuring technical trainings to chemists and are up to date, and providing assistant to shift chemist as and when required.
Desired Qualifications/Preferred Competencies
- B.Sc., / M.Sc degree in Chemistry with minimum 60 % marks degree are eligible.
- The applicant must have min 20 years total experience and min 10 years in Refinery / Polypropylene in lab operations and preference will be given to those candidates having supervising experience.
- The applicant should have good back ground knowledge in Refinery / Petrochemical testing and well versed in handling Refinery, polypropylene and water testing instruments viz. Octane / Cetane engines, JFTOT, MSEP, GCs.
How To Apply