Lagos Business School: Protocol & Logistic Officer Vacancy
Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
The Job : Protocol & Logistic Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Department: Human Resources
Business Unit: Pan-Atlantic University/Lagos Business School
Reports To:Head, Human Resources
Directly Supervises: Drivers
Position Type: Regular/Permanent/Full Time
Purpose of Position:
- To manage administrative and support services for the smooth running of the office.
- To provide excellent logistics and protocol services for the School.
- Ensure that resources are efficiently optimized and administrative operational cost reduced
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/KEY JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
These include but not limited to the following:
- Develop and manage effective system for transport and logistics in the School. Ensure efficient use of drivers and pool vehicles. Responsible for arranging airport pick-ups.
- Develop and manage relationship with service providers to ensure uninterrupted services delivery and value for money (e.g. Courier agencies; Car service and rental stations, etc).
- Responsible for the supervision of drivers and any other staff that may be assigned to the unit.
- Develop and implement proposals for service improvement. Track car millage and motoring costs.
- Develop and implement approved budget for the services. Monitor budget spending and provide reports.
- Responsible for ensuring all the school’s vehicles are in good working condition.
- Monitor the activities of the mailing unit to ensure full compliance with procedures and processes.
- Provide liaison for processing of visas and travelling documents for staff on official trips.
- Responsible for the processing of flight tickets in line with policy.
- Responsible for processing payments and follow-up with Accounts on all payments
- Assist with HR administration – filling, database management, temporary staff letters, letters of introduction and HR score card report.
- Any other relevant duty that will be assigned by the line manager from time to time.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Efficiency in service provided.
- Reduced cost/value for money for services.
- Ratings of Business Process Audit
- Feedback from customers
- New initiatives introduced for service improvement
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizing and planning skills
- Team leadership
- Flexibility to work schedule
- Proficiency in the use of computer
- Knowledge of business process review
- Customer services skills
- Negotiation skills
At least a university degree or its equivalent in any field
Minimum of five years of work experience in a similar position or in an administrative position. Experience in managing service providers and travel desk will be an advantage.
How To Apply
Applicants are to forward their CVs to [email protected]