Full-time Leaf Warehouse Assistant at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
The Job : Leaf Warehouse Assistant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job number: 18064BR
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- Successful candidate shall be responsible for the management of receiving and storage of all leaf both inbound and outbound.
- He /she shall ensure that right grade/cluster and right quantity are supplied to production.
- The incumbent shall understand and fulfil requirement for critical goods and services.
- Good understanding of warehousing system
- Minimum of Bachelor degree
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the warehousing procedure and processes
- Ability to operate across all hierarchy levels, providing information and support as required.
- Good inter-personal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, work independently and deliver according to defined deadlines.
- Sound Knowledge of Word processing, Spreadsheet and power point.
- Effective use of SAP (Material Management and general stock management in SAP).
How To Apply