Full-time Legal Executive Recruitment at CIG Motors Co. Limited
CIG Motors Co. Limited has begun on a soft landing since 2013 following a pact signed with Guangzhou Automobile Group Co., Limited (GAC MOTOR) to establish and manage distribution network in Nigeria, Africa. The group, headquartered in Guangzhou China, launched business operation in Nigeria at the peak of Automobile boom based on Government advocacy for the production of brand new vehicles in Nigeria.
The Job : Legal Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Enhance department effectiveness by developing case information, evidence, and settlement options, tracking cases, supporting trial proceedings, interacting with clients, conducting legal research, and processing important documents;
- Effective and efficient document control;
- Scheduling meetings, appointments and drafting letters;
- Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact, communicating case progress as instructed by our reporting supervisor;
- Preparation of minutes, reports, legal opinions and corporate notes as directed by your reporting line supervisor;
- Update of the Company books and records with the CAC and other regulatory bodies;
- Organizing and preparing agendas and papers for meetings and committees;
- Taking minutes and drafting resolutions as required;
- Following up on actions from meetings;
- Overseeing policies, making sure they are kept up to date and referred to the appropriate committee for approval;
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant units.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.