Full-time Legal Officer at FlexEdge Limited
FlexEdge is a business support services company driven with the desire to enable, empower and enhance organizations with employable talents for ground breaking results.
The Job : Legal Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- To render assistance to the Head, Legal & Company Secretary in ensuring the highest level of corporate governance within the Group, providing quality legal solutions and minimizing business liabilities, exposure and interruption arising from non-compliance with regulations.
- Assisting in pre and post- meeting activities for the Board and the Group.
- Maintenance of a checklist of regulatory filings.
- Maintenance of statutory and other related records including register of members, directors, share register for each Company within the Group.
- Conduct of legal research and constant monitoring of legal and regulatory changes.
- Dealing with correspondence, collation of information and preparation of reports.
- Liaising with external counsel and follow-up on pending litigations.
- Assisting in contract lifecycle management – preparation, drafting, vetting and negotiation of agreement.
- Monitoring and filing of completed contracts and other corporate documents.
- Preparation of board resolutions and extract of minutes, schedule of meetings etc.
- Contribution to the development and improvement of the Legal Services Unit and Company Secretariat.
- Carrying out of other duties, properly assigned, as may be occasioned by the exigencies of the job.
- Academic: LL.B and B.L degrees as well as membership ICSAN and Must have completed the compulsory NYSC program
- Candidates: candidates should have strong proficiency in English Language & French language
- Work Experience: (include number of years and kind required): Minimum of 3-4 years relevant work experience in a busy environment, preferably a law firm.
- Good grasp of relevant laws and hands-on interpretation and application of company secretarial issues
- Excellent communication, research presentation and analysis skills.
- Proven ability to determine priorities, cope with high volumes of work, plan & organize workloads, set targets, meet deadlines and achieve high standard results.
How To Apply
Applicants should forward their CV to: [email protected] using Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.