Full-time Libra Motors Limited: Logistics Coordinator Recruitment
Libra Motors Limited is a foremost transport business company in Nigeria with concentration on people and convenient service delivery. Established in 2003, Libra Motors Limited has set out itself to be a leading transport organization with specialization in people and material movement across several defined routes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Logistics Coordinator
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach.
- The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc.
- To achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track the shipment of final goods according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for management requirements:
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or relevant field
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.