Full-time Libra Motors Limited: Operation Officer Recruitment
Libra Motors Limited is a foremost transport business company in Nigeria with concentration on people and convenient service delivery. Established in 2003, Libra Motors Limited has set out itself to be a leading transport organization with specialization in people and material movement across several defined routes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Operation Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Planning, Managing, Training and building operations capacity within the company.
- Identify business opportunities with the ecosystem.
- Guide on the conversion of opportunities to revenue. Identify opportunities to create service reach for customers with minimal intervention from the superior.
- Drive measurable milestones that can expand the company business. Create efficiency within the ecosystem while building a co-existence with environment within the organization.
- Initiate relationships between services and customers. Set financial goals and allocate key responsibilities within the company.
- Reduce expenses that may lead to company’s bankrupt and ensure that yearly budget is minimized.
- Direct the operational activities of the company. Align and measure performances of heads to achieve vision and goals.
- Lead and influence C-level management, board, the entire company and retain external relationships that are of benefits to the company.
- Manage escalations and threats to company’s business.
- Initiate efficient Information Technology ideas that enhances business operations with minimal cost implications. Align,
- Lead and Coordinate Tech driven operations to meet time-lines and validation.Align with industry approved agencies ensuring compliance to statutory regulations through acquisitions licenses, coordinating emergency drill, training, and other required exercises.
- Develop and supervise modes of vehicle dispatch and other operations to maximize cost-effectiveness and system productivity.
- Routinely gathering, tabulating, and analyzing transit data. Directing investigations to verify and resolve customer or motorist complaints.
- Performing other duties as required by the Operations Manager/Director of Operations.
- Implementing rules to ensure all subordinates are compliant with rules and regulations as directed by the Human Resource Department.
- This position requires a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from recognized institutions.
- Industry Experience: A minimum of 7-10 years experience or related key industry area.
- Understands customer needs,
- Effective communications,
- Understands matrix for organization’s financial performance,
- Team motivator, Track and measures staff performance,
- Ability to creates a positive learning environment,
- Can maximizes staff utilization,
- Delegates duties effectively, Enforce standards ,
- Infuse pride in organizational values and mission Method of Application
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.