Full-time Limosiris: Driver Recruitment
Limosiris is one of the fastest growing on-demand car service in Nigeria. Though birthed in Nigeria, Limosiris has a global outlook to redefine mobility of people in cities around the world. We employ state of the art technology delivered on mobile technology platform for safe and affordable rides for city duelers
The Job : Driver
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- Transport high level officials or others in a safe and timely manner between designated locations using various vehicles in the fleet.
- Maintain awareness of complex schedule transportation requirements and communicate with multiple administrative personnel to coordinate vehicle and/or driver resources in the most efficient manner.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all conversations and information heard during transport assignments.
- Arrange for vehicle care and maintenance (i.e. oil change, tire rotation, cleaning, etc.) based on service manual requirements and daily scheduled transportation needs.
- Coordinate major repairs with appropriate approving authority.
- Record mileage and expenses incurred during driving duties and reports to appropriate personnel for processing.
- Maintain an accurate log for all transportation assignments.
- Document vehicle service records to track costs and maintenance of vehicles as well as to justify replacement of the vehicle at the appropriate time.
- Use extensive knowledge of the area and destinations to determine most appropriate route.
- Maintain awareness of current road systems and conditions by monitoring news and traffic reports, adjusting routes as necessary to avoid delays.
- Perform office administration duties on needed basis and attend or participate in company functions as required.
- Act as back up to other team members as needed and work under minimal supervision.
- Any other duties that may be assigned
- A valid driver’s license.
- 2 year driving experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
- The Driver most leave in kubwa
How To Apply