Full-time Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited: Admin/Recruiting Officer Recruitment
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria’s leading Children’s book publisher. Its imprint, “Lantern books” is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
The Job : Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited: Admin/Recruiting Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Assist in conducting Staff Recruitment & Placement.
- Fleet/Pool car Administration & Maintenance
- Manage and plan recruitment advertisement.
- Handling Documentation of Training
- Handling matters relating to recruitment and selection.
- Arranging aptitude screening.
- Coordinating for interviews and Assessment centers.
- Manage relationship with various recruiting agency.
- Drafting of Recruitment brief and supervising the Art work before sending for publication in the Newspaper.
- Database administration of suitable applicants. (KIV)
- Ensure all vacancies are filled with suitable candidates within the target time.
- Ensure all recruitment policies and procedures and technique are adhered.
- Draft employment offer letter and contracts for selected candidates.
- Updating of Pension remittance schedule of various PFA and payment of same at various banks (Custodians).
- Co-ordinate/conduct Induction for New Employee
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Chairman/HRM
- HND, B.Sc in Business Administration,
- Age: 28 – 32 years of age
- 2 – 3 years of experience
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV to: [email protected] Please use the Job Title as the subject of your email