Lolite Energy Limited : Heat Treatment Operator Recruitment
Lolite Energy Limited is Nigeria’s first integrated fasteners, covers, bolts and nuts manufacturing plant. We are a Joint venture Partnership company with Rollfast Kapil Enterprises India, located Four-Corner Junction, Ozalla Town Enugu State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Heat Treatment Operator
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Enugu, Nigeria
Job Ref: 0003T/19
- We are currently seeking to hire highly motivated and forward thinking individuals who desire the opportunity to create a fascinating career in a result oriented, 21st Century, manufacturing plant.
- Our company ensures perfect quality as required by standards and graded in DIN, ISO, ASTM, IS, JIS and BS. As such we demand the highest standards in our employees and trainees.
- The individual shall perform various heat treatment functions including tempering, quenching, hardening, annealing, normalizing, precipitation strengthening, carburizing, long and short aging and high temperature brazing
- Expertly load, unload, operate and maintain heat treating furnaces
- Adhere to Metallurgical standards and ISO work practices
- A certified forklift and crane operator
- Accurately and safely measure and mix ingredients for heat treatment processes that meet different standards and specifications
- Expertly operate and maintain the heat treatment system.
- Interpret work orders and adjust furnace controls to meet specifications
- Perform Rockwell Hardness Testing
- Operate sample cutting machines
- Detect deviations from standards Accurately record gauge readings Collecting samples for test
Qualifications and Experience
- High School Diploma
- 3 – 5 years relevant industry experience
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resumes and Application Letters to: [email protected]
Note: Application letters and resumes should be typed on word document and sent as attachments in a cover letter. The subject of the cover letter should bear the job ref number.