Full-time Lolite Energy Limited: Roll Thread Operator Recruitment
Lolite Energy Limited is Nigeria’s first integrated fasteners, covers, bolts and nuts manufacturing plant. We are a Joint venture Partnership company with Rollfast Kapil Enterprises India, located Four-Corner Junction, Ozalla Town Enugu State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Roll Thread Operator
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Enugu, Nigeria
Job Ref: 0002T/19
- We are currently seeking to hire highly motivated and forward thinking individuals who desire the opportunity to create a fascinating career in a result oriented, 21st Century, manufacturing plant.
- Our company ensures perfect quality as required by standards and graded in DIN, ISO, ASTM, IS, JIS and BS. As such we demand the highest standards in our employees and trainees.
- The Individual shall be responsible for setting up secondary and fabricating thread rolling machines, to roll external threads for manufacture of all types of related fastener products in accordance with established standards, specifications and shop practices. He/She shall perform work operations without supervision.
- Operates thread roll machines producing external roll threads in various types and sizes of fasteners and removes parts at the end of the machine cycles.
- Recognizes and remedies minor machine malfunctioning, basic sequence of operations and inprocess inspections without assistance from lead. Give feedback to manufacturing or engineering Team and document procedures and drawings.
- Performs machine operating adjustments, regulates and controls to detect out-of-tolerance machining or control media as required. Observes and adjusts the controls functions of coolant flow and machine rates.
- Read routers and operation drawings to determine machining dimensions and requirements. Check tooling and threading on test parts to assure conformance to specifications, checks for pitch, angle, length, diameter and related factors.
- Use proper dies speeds, die selection and rolling cycles in order to produce parts and fulfill thread requirements. Ensure conformity, dimension and tolerance levels with specifications and blueprints using measuring tools.
Qualification and Experience
- High School Diploma
- 3 – 5 years relevant industry experience
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resumes and Application Letters to: [email protected]
Note: Application letters and resumes should be typed on word document and sent as attachments in a cover letter. The subject of the cover letter should bear the job ref number.