Full-time MainOne Cable Nigeria: Cloud Solutions Architect Recruitment
MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Cloud Solutions Architect
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Cloud Solutions Architect will develop and articulate solutions based on a customer’s strategic business or technical requirements ascertained from working with multiple business units across the customer’s organization.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Provide subject matter expertise and recommendations for Cloud-computing technologies and architectural patterns and maintain responsibility for the design of customer solutions.
- Provide technical and business consultative leadership throughout the technical life cycle of cloud solutions.
- Actively involved from pre-sales solution formulation through system deployment; including bid preparation and customer interface resulting in cloud solutions architecture proposals.
- Develop and articulate solutions based on a customer’s strategic business or technical requirements ascertained from working with multiple business units across the customer’s organization.
- Develop and propose solutions.
- Prepare technical solutions architectural and implementation design documents.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to define project deliverables and schedules and help to identify and leverage resources in order to satisfy the technical needs and objectives of the implementation.
- Assess solutions for their commercial merits and provide appropriate recommendations.
- Maintain awareness of existing or potential customer software/hardware situations and proactively alert the project management, engineering, and customer facing groups of potential problems based upon strong working knowledge of cloud solutions including software/hardware compatibility within the customer’s environment.
- The Cloud Solutions Architect will stay current on technical specifications for cloud hardware/software requirements of industry products through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Information Communication Technology or Engineering
- At least five (5) years industry experience
- At least two (3) years’ experience in a Cloud Solutions Architect role
Demands of the Job:
- Strong background in solution design with a focus on Cloud technologies.
- Problem solving
- Prioritising workload of self and others
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Contract negotiation and influencing skills
- Relationship Management and Analytical Skills
Application Closing Date
How To Apply