Full-time MainOne Cable Nigeria: Finance Officer – Receivables Recruitment
MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Finance Officer – Receivables
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Finance Officer will be responsible for proper file management, easy tracing of voucher as well as ensure compliance with all accounting standards, policies, procedures, legal/statutory and Company regulation.
Other responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- Preparation and recording of accounting entries in the general ledger system.
- Ensure the integrity of the general ledger postings.
- To liaise with the bank for all Company transactions, as assigned.
- Review all new customer contracts and SOFs with Supervisor and ensure billing is done accurately
- Generate and ensure timely dispatch of customer invoices
- Timely and accurately posting all customer payments
- Accurately generate credit notes to customers based on SLA when there are downtimes
- Confirm authorizations for all requests and obtain necessary supporting documents.
- Identify and update Supervisor of significant problems, discrepancies, risks etc.
- Receipt & Collation of Invoices for payment.
- Other duties consistent with the role as assigned from time-to-time.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- First Degree in Finance/Accounting.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience required.
- ICAN/ACCA is required
- Knowledge in basic Book keeping procedure.
- Skilled in basic typing and data entry.
- Efficient use of accounting templates.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications.
Demands of the Job:
- Accurate attention to details.
- Working knowledge of any Accounting Application.
- Cooperative and willing to assist others.
- Able to work with little or no supervision.
- Able to deal with problems involving a few variables.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply