Contract Management Sciences for Health (MSH): Communications Coordinator Recruitment
Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
The Job : Communications Coordinator
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job ID: 13-10445
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Reports To: Director M&E
- The Communications Coordinator supports the operationalization of the CaTSS Strategic Communications plan by drafting contents for CaTSS communications products and managing CaTSS external communications.
- The Communication Coordinator will also work to support the office of the Director, Program Implementation especially meeting the CaTSS reporting requirements.
- Assist in drafting messages from senior leadership
- Draft contents for CaTSS project target audiences
- Organize initiatives and plan events or press conferences
- Liaise with media and handle requests for interviews, statements etc.
- Foster relationships with advocates and key persons
- Collaborate with marketing professionals to produce copies of communications products
- Drive the social media and targeted email campaigns
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of University Degree or Social Science graduates within the last two years
- Communications specialist function
- Web design and content production is a plus
- Multiple social media platforms for campaigns or promotions
- Copywriting and editing
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Proficient command of English
- Understanding of project management principles
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office and desktop publishing suites
- Ability to multi tasks and remain calm under pressure
- Willingness to travel and work in the North West and North central parts of Nigeria
How To Apply