Internship Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Recruitment – HR Intern
The Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : HR Intern
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job ID: 13-10873
- The objective of the Human Resources (HR) Intern is to assist with recruitment, benefits and hiring actions. This includes but is not limited to; ensuring completion of employee’s documentation, HR administration and filing as well as documenting all performance actions and ensuring compliance with relevant company and labor practices, and ensuring up-to-date maintenance of personnel files as well as logistical support for the full cycle recruiting process.
- Assist and manage staff recruitment by sending invitations, doing reference check, inform job applicants of their acceptance or rejection for employment.
- Provide general and clerical support to the Human Resources Unit; compose and type letters, memorandums and other correspondence related to human resources activities, prepare a variety of reports.
- Perform a variety of general support duties: make copies, maintain calendar activities, meetings and various events for assigned staff, process mail including receiving, sorting, logging and distributing incoming and outgoing correspondences from the Human Resource Unit.
- Process personnel action forms and maintain personnel records to ensure timely performance evaluations and appropriate actions.
- Filing of all papers and documents into appropriate employee files
- Prepare new employee files.
- Collate all approved leave forms
- Maintain database for staff benefits such as Staff Health Insurance/ Accident Insurance Plan.
- Conduct terror check for consultant and new hire.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Administration or related field.
- 1 year or less experience working in the human resources department of an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential matters discreetly and gain the trust and confidence of colleagues.
- Competences to assess priorities, manage a variety of complex activities simultaneously in a time-sensitive environment, and meet competing deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with diverse staff, clients, and consultants
- Ability to understand comprehensive information.
- Basic numeracy and IT skills required for operating various systems.
- Ability to interpret, analyzes, and explains the official framework employment regulation.
- Demonstrated integrity, confidentiality and approachability.
How To Apply