Full-time Manager Recruitment at SAFESAAC Consulting
SAFESAAC Consulting – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
The Job : Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti, Nigeria, Nigeria
- Liaise and manage relations with federal ministries, parastatals, agencies and relevant multilateral institutions on behalf of SAFESAAC Consulting.
- Ensure that activities of the company to a large extent runs smoothly and is not impeded by government bureaucracy, regulations and policies that are inimical to SAFESAAC Consulting interests.
- Manage unit and departmental budget in line with approved limits.
- Inform internal clients of key legislative and political development; work to understand impacts and formulate an effective response
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Monitor and contribute to the development of policies, white papers and national plans that might impact SAFESAAC Consulting to ensure risks are mitigated and opportunities are accessed.
- Manage all MDAs to assure a beneficial relationship for SAFESAAC CONSULTING.
- Develop relationships with public policy makers and allied policy organizations that can be helpful when working on issues of importance to the company
- Influence federal public policy (including legislation and regulation) to ensure business sustainability.
- Support the development of a company-wide government relations strategy in alignment with SAFESAAC CONSULTING’s business direction.
- Liaise with relevant internal groups to ensure compliance with applicable policies of the ministry of communications, national planning commission, federal ministry of finance, customs service; etc.
- Monitor legislative and regulatory activities and oversee the implementation of policies that support organizational goals.
- Educate legislators, staff, members of administrative departments, and other important stakeholders on SAFESAAC Consulting service and positions.
- Carry out research, provide detailed policy analysis, identify regional vulnerabilities and recommend due mitigation.
- Conduct regular political audits and provide periodic intelligence reports, political audits and proactive feedback on emerging issues, developments and trends.
- Responsible for legal compliance associated with federal and sponsorship program.
- Identify, evaluate and track the development needs and performance of staff within the department, providing opportunities for staff to build on the company’s investment in their training and improve productivity.
- Promote a sustainable organizational culture that enhances employee productivity and oversee the management of the year on monthly performance of all dimensions of the group culture audit.
- Minimum of Two (2) years of industry/or consulting experience
- Experience in managing teams or leading a function
- Experience in training facilitation is an added advantage
- Knowledge of finance functions
- Practical knowledge of finance function tools and technology requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s in Business Management or a related field.
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work collaboratively
- Able to find pragmatic solutions, seek improvements and adapt to changing situations
- Good and impactful presentation skills
- Good organisational abilities
- Able to present information, verbally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner, with excellent attention to detail
- Positive “can do” attitude and willingness to support others where needed
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent IT skills, with thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent information management skills and ability to develop and manage systems for recording and storing information and data
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, manage own workload and taking responsibility for achieving results
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters, and be able to deliver difficult messages with diplomacy and tact
- Awareness of the principles of effective project management, risk mitigation, risk management and governance.
- Negotiating and influencing skills appropriate for the responsibilities
Application Closing Date
Thursday, 12th September, 2019.
How To Apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.