Full-time Manufacturing Capability Development (MCD) Manager at the Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
The Job : Manufacturing Capability Development (MCD) Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
About Your New Job
- You will have the chance to be a major influence in driving our world class business forward and delivering iconic beverage to customers and consumers that have tremendous relationship with our brands.
- You will benefit from a family-like environment filled with supportive colleagues that will help you overcome big challenges to reach places and results you never would have thought possible. No two days will be the same here. You will be challenged, you will be encouraged, and you will grow.
- Provides thought leadership in development and delivery of significant developmental plans for country manufacturing staff capability growth.
- Develop and execute strategic initiatives and plans aimed at delivering business goals of the TTC through people development.
- Support plant leadership teams by acting as coach, mentor and trainer to their manufacturing teams to embed sustainable and profitable learning culture.
- Improve capability of operators, technicians, team leaders, management trainees and other managers etc in plants by defining relevant upskilling programs
- Interface with senior management to develop and execute capability improvement and deploy best practices and standards.
- Acts as the driving force behind strategic, operational and organizational initiatives that relate to manufacturing capability development.
- Ensure ALL best practices and procedures are properly documented, kept up to date, safe and easily accessible to all MCD staffers as required.
Are these Your Secret Ingredients?
- Proactive, go-getter with great passion and energy
- Proficiency in presentation and training skills
- Excellent organization skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritizing and managing time effectively.
- Proven leadership skills particularly in creating possibilities & chance management and managing people for success.
- Remain abreast with industry changes, new technology, systems and procedures as they relate to capability improvements
- Experience in plant manufacturing operations, capex projects planning & implementation, installation of new plant equipment and extension of the current plants.
- Good understanding of business case/cost benefits analysis preparation and basic financial analysis tools.
- Good oral communication, influencing and relationship skills.
How You’ll Know that You’re Successful:
- Be a subject matter expert in all aspect of manufacturing capability development and be able to provide such technical.
How To Apply