Full-time Marketing and Brand Ambassador at Afrihood Development Company
Afrihood is a High-tech Real Estate Development Company established to provide realistic estate solutions particularly to the middle class. We are poised to give every African regardless of class, a taste of luxury, excellence and modern living style.
The Job : Marketing and Brand Ambassador
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- This role, 90% of the time involves candidates going into communities, marketplaces, business districts, media houses to promote, enlighten, train, engage and sell to the public Afrihood’s solutions and services.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing
- Be conversant with the Real Estate industry.
- Age Limit: Not more than 30 years old
- Experience in Media Agencies/Sales is a plus
- Proven sales track record
- Articulate with exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize high-value tasks, time management and project management skills
- Teamwork: Play a key team player role and set & example to team and others contributing to the success of achieving a shared goal.
- Commitment: Manifesting a steadfast courageous and loyal commitment to the company and the team.
- Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered on course; arrives at meetings on time.
- Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; includes appropriate people in decision making process, makes timely decisions and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Productivity: Competes work in a timely manner; strives to increase quantity; works quickly and effectively with minimal supervisory oversight.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should write convincingly why he/she should be chosen for this role and email the write-up to: [email protected] with the Subject “Marketing and Brand Ambassador Application.”
- Candidates should attach full photograph of themselves to their application
- Do not send your CV.