Full-time Marketing Executive at Afiaanyi Services Limited
Afiaanyi Services Limited, an online market space is recruiting to fill the following positions below:
The Job : Marketing Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- This role is for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales. strategies and attract new clients.
- The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- As an outside sales representative, they will also research sales competition.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods such as door-to-door, cold calling, presentations, networking, referrals, etc.
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Evaluate customer’s skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships.
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts, generate and follow through sales leads.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
- Attend meetings, sales events, trade shows and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments and market products.
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory.
- Develop existing and new business relationships.
- Develop understanding of product line and value chain.
- Responsible for prompt follow up on pre-qualified leads provided by the corporate office.
- Provide customer feedback on products and marketplace conditions.
- Manage multiple customers simultaneously.
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts.
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
- Educate customers on how our products and services can benefit them financially and professionally.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
- Minimum Qualification: OND/Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- Proven sales experience.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques.
- Computer use competency.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and driven.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] stating the position you applied for as the subject of the email
Drop your CV at:
Afiaanyi Services Limited,
5 Ridge Road GRA Onitsha,
Applicants residing within Onitsha and its environs will be preferred.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.