Full-time Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Nigeria (MGIC) Recruitment – Health Informatics (HI) Infrastructure and Support Officer
The Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation (MGIC) Nigeria, an affiliate of the University of Maryland Baltimore, is a Non-Governmental Organization funded by the U.S Government through the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
The organization is seeking qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
The Job : Health Informatics (HI) Infrastructure and Support Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- The Health Informatics Infrastructure and Support Officer supports the UMB Data Center, Network and deployed Applications, with primary emphasis on Health Project and Internal Application system.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar technical discipline or equivalent demonstrable experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of in Technology
- 2 years of hands-on technical roles in the field and relies on experience.
- Proficient knowledge of Windows Serve OS architecture and management
- Proficient knowledge of Linux based OS architecture, design and management
- Proficient understanding of security best practices
- The ability to work with other team members, flexibility, decisiveness and personal integrity.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2019.
How To Apply