Full-time Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited: Human Resource Business Partner Recruitment
Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited is a full-service Management consulting, Recruitment and Business Training Firm that enables business greatness and effectiveness through customer-centric innovative solutions.
The Job : Human Resource Business Partner
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a skilled and competent HR manager who will be responsible for management and leadership of human resources compliance related processes, practices and programs, including employment practice compliance and record retention activities and programs.
- Acts as a single point of contact for the employees and managers in the designated business unit
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes at BU level
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues.
- Analyses trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day to day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Work in partnership with senior management teams to identify the people implications of strategic and business plans and other developments
- Provide professional senior level, strategic and operational HR advice on the interpretation of HR policies and procedures, employment legislation, recruitment strategies, and managing change processes, providing risk analysis to support this
- Constructively challenge decisions which are not in best interest of the organization
- Facilitate effective workforce planning to identify the capacity and capability of the BU to deliver its objectives
- Facilitates recruitment for designated BU (in conjunction with Talent Acquisition)
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions
- Challenges the organizational structure of the designated unit/s and proposes changes
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- Relevant Certification – CIPM, HRCI, SHRM or CIPD required
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in Human Resources
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as HRBP or HR Manager (e.g. manager, supervisor, lead) with demonstrated successes.
- Proven ability to secure and analyse a range of quantitative and qualitative information and use this in developing strategies, plans, policies and solutions that meet individual and organisational needs.
- Skilled and credible in advising others on empowering people management.
- Strong computing skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Excellent oral, communication and organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to react quickly to resolve problems
- Strategic thinker. Able to provide strategic advice, develop options, analyse risks, make good judgments, and solve problems.
- Able to develop highly effective working relationships by building credibility, respect and rapport with internal and external networks.
- Excellent negotiation, influencing and persuasion skills.
- Able to effectively and creatively challenge people, situations and current thinking.
- Project Management and Change Management Skills.
- Creative, resourceful, and pragmatic with a positive ‘can do’ and solution-focused attitude.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their detailed Cover Letter, Resume and daytime telephone contact number to: [email protected]