Full-time Microbiologist at Giant Beverages Limited
Giant Beverages Limited is a new manufacturing company engaged in the production of natural and healthy non-alcoholic beverages. As a corporate entity, we produce products of the highest quality and are committed to delivering quality service to our customers. Giant Beverages drinks are produced with the finest natural ingredients to meet high quality standards.
The Job : Microbiologist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Responsible To: Quality Assurance Manager
- Calibration of assigned microbiological equipment
- Collection/supervision of sample collections
- Conduct microbiological analysis of all collected/submitted samples and micro analysis of food processors and other strategic environments
- Coordination of activities in dispatch, sorting and quarantine analysis/shelf life products
- Report and records of microbiological analysis results and environmental and/or products audit
- Develop and documents various microbiology laboratory processes and prepare final reports.
- Perform tests on component samples, identify any contamination and perform analysis for appropriate source for same and initiate corrective actions.
- Ensures the safety of food products and explain how to control the contamination of food.
- Any other duties as maybe assigned by the manager
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees are expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department. Any qualifications to be considered as equivalents in lieu of stated minimums require prior approval of Human Resources Manager.
Summary of Responsibilities
- In charge of microbiological activities, timely release of certified okay products Conducts and coordinates activities in quarantine, dispatch, sorting, market returns and Complaints.
- Regulatory bodies: SON, NAFDAC, Customers, supplier, Public Analyst and Environmental Agents (LAWMA, Fumigators)
- Production (Juice, dairy, drink and PET line), Store, and Admin. Department
Person Profile/Experience Required
- First Degree (B.Sc.) or HND (Microbiology/Applied Microbiology)
- 2 year post NYSC experience is expected
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Application Letter and CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.