Full-time Microfinance Bank – Karferry Limited: Control Officer Recruitment
Karferry Limited – Our client, a Microfinance Bank based in Lekki, Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Control Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for monitoring and measuring operational efficiency of the organization by detecting and eliminating fraud and ensuring compliance with the bank’s regulations, policies and procedures.
- S/He will be responsible for Daily update and auditing of the ajo collection officers daily,
- Carrying out strategic and impromptu checks on AJO customers to verify documented information reported by ajo collection officers,
- Carrying out detailed investigations when discrepancy, cash suppression or fraud is noticed, Internal control checks and records to safeguard company assets,
- Make recommendations regarding facilities, equipment, personnel, procedures and systems to improve operational efficiency,
- Ensure compliance with the bank’s policy, procedure and regulations, Identify areas of financial and administrative strengths and weaknesses and develop best practices,
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with bank and industry policies,
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify re-portable issues, Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor controls.
- If you have a B.Sc in any related field, Proven work experience in Auditing or Supervising in a Microfinance bank or related environment,
- Experience in handling cash, Ability to create and process financial spread sheets on excel, Strong analytical and customer service skills then this job is for you.
- Proven experience as an accountant in a Microfinance or other financial services industry will be an added advantage.
N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
19th June, 2019.
How To Apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.