Full-time Microsoft Nigeria Ongoing Recruitment
Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software, services, devices and solutions, founded in 1975. As a leader in platform and productivity for the mobile-first, cloud-first world, we believe in what people make possible. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. I am because we are” – the popular African proverb asserts. It also best describes our relationship with the continent of Africa over the last 20 years.
The Job : Technology Solutions Professional – Advanced Analytics & AI
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Number: 364455
- A senior technical solutions sales leader within our enterprise commercial sales organization working with our most important customers.
- You will work within a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to help educate your customers at a technical level, demonstrate and prove our solutions, and accelerate their digital transformation journey through Microsoft Big Data, Advanced Analytics and Artificial intelligence.
- You will lead and manage relationships with Data Scientists, Business Decision Makers (BDMs), App Dev Leads to drive Advanced Analytics platform adoption and achieve/exceed platform consumption targets.
- Being part of this team will allow you to maintain and develop your deep technical expertise & thought leadership across Microsoft & Open Source Advanced Analytics and Artificial intelligence solutions.
- Advanced Analytics Architect. The expertise and ability to integrate complex elements and customer requirements into innovative technical architectures in the Big Data (Hadoop, Enterprise Data warehouse and ETL) and advanced analytics space. required
- Cloud Trust. Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance, and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions required
- Technical breadth. Enterprise-scale experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, networking, architecture designs, migrations, application development with Cognitive Services and Bots and technology management required
- Collaborative. Able to work cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales, services, and marketing organizations and Microsoft partners required.
- Excellent Communicator. Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, writing, and verbal communication skills required.
- Executive Presence. Validated experience engaging with senior level executives preferred.
- Performer. Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations required.
- 5+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles
- 5 years data analytics experience
- 2 years in cloud engagement
- Experience working on any database solutions such as Oracle, MS SQL, SQL server, etc,
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field required.
- Certification in domain-specific technologies preferred.
- Certification in the following technologies preferred: cloud application development technologies (including OSS technologies) and Azure architecture and development exams (70-532 and/or 70-534)
- Certification in information security desired.
How To Apply