Full-time Morson International: Wireless Service Engineer Recruitment
Morson International provide industry leading technical recruitment solutions in engineering across multiple sectors – including rail, aerospace and defence, nuclear and IT – with temporary and permanent engineering jobs available.
The Job : Wireless Service Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Contract Duration: 12 months
Level 2: Senior Engineer 2
- With commissioning and integration capability on wireless Equipment (BSC6900/BSC6910, BTS3900), including GSM/UMTS/LTE.
- Be able to do site solution design and prepare site deployment scripts with CME
- Be able to perform network problem troubleshooting. With wireless swap project experience is preferred.
- Can manage the local wireless back office team as TL.
- Be on standby 24/7 for remote support as required.
- Perform Second Line Maintenance support for all wireless NEs and associated elements.
- Solve the problems within SLA based on the contract between Huawei and the customers.
- Able to summarize, explain and upload troubleshooting cases.
- Escalate the trouble ticket to iCARE at all times, whether he/she is able to solve or not, and monitor it until solved. Close the ticket within SLA.
- Performance management, monitor network and provide KPI Reports using N.M.S System.
How To Apply