Full-time MTN Nigeria: Account Partner, Value Sales Vacancy
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
The Job : Account Partner, Value Sales
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- To provide professional account management inputs to the creation and maintenance of Enterprise Solutions sales strategy and plan that will deliver shareholder value.
- To direct enterprise sales efforts for allocated corporate accounts within the framework of agreed account development plans which meet operational targets for revenues, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Increase company revenue by daily prospecting for new clients and creating more business opportunities from existing clients.
- Increase MTN market share by achieving set target through the sales of MTN Enterprise solution as well as development and maintenance of current accounts.
- Carry full responsibility for the fulfillment of the sales process – from lead generation to bill delivery.
- Prepare weekly and monthly corporate sales status reports.
- Prepare and present all sales and contractual documentation to the customer compliant to the MTN standards.
- Perform continuous analysis of the relevant industry, to identify new prospects or opportunities for the corporate sales department.
- Maintain excellent partnership-relationships with customers, based on trust and an in-depth understanding of the customer’s business.
- Build an in-depth knowledge of the customer’s operating environment, business drivers, ambitions, issues, problems and stumbling blocks so as to be able to develop and implement solutions to meet their strategic corporate needs.
- Assist customers in understanding the value proposition and differentiations of the MTN data products and services.
- Handle all customer requests for service successfully, fault reports and billing queries.
- Escalate and troubleshoot customer queries and complaints.
- Conduct research on potential customers and their disposable income on communication using the data mining system.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values
- Standard MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours / weekends
- Tool of Trade Vehicle will be required for the Job
- A valid driver’s license
- 80% of Work is carried out on the field
Experience & Training
- First degree in Business Administration, Commerce or any other related discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3 years experience in consultative selling within within a telecommunications company
- Good business experience
- Exposure to strategic planning
- Sales Training
- Key Account Management Training
- Relationship Management
- Customer care/focus
- Basic IP Networking, Internet and VPNs
- Internal conferences on telecommunications and consumer trends
- BA, BEd, BSc or HND
How To Apply