Full-time MTN Nigeria: Project Coordinator (Transmission Access Implementation) Vacancy
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
The Job :Project Coordinator (Transmission Access Implementation)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Responsible for Planning, coordinating and managing the roll out of transmission infrastructure excluding BTS, within MTNN.
- Track and monitor project budget and ensure spending remains within limit as well as minimize inventory.
- Ensure Capitalization of projects on a monthly basis( all links ATPed and Allied Projects).
- Minimise OPEX, achieve savings on budget without compromising value or quality.
- Develop and maintain a detailed project schedule and provide project support for all projects.
- Evaluate project requirements and coordinate resources according to project plan.
- Track project changes and update site based schedule as agreed with the Transmission Access Implementation Manager.
- Ensure TX is delivered for the project for the month.
- Oversee and coordinate all technical activities of all OEMs and ensure all transaction and administrative documentation is recorded and available for business use.
- Compile risk and issue matrices, assisting with analysis process and resolve issues escalated by internal customers.
- Improve Network NPS consistently
- To identify and eliminate bottleneck in projects.
- interested applicants must have relevant applications to apply today. The position is based in Nigeria. Description: interested applicants must have relevant applications to apply today. The position is based in Nigeria. Description:
- Obtain approval and update project plan with changes, conducting regular update meetings with Project Manager and stakeholders.
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- May be required to work extended hours.
Experience & Training
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- 3 – 7 years of experience within a telecoms environment with experience in: Microwave systems installation – Fibre optic transmission – Network Transmission systems Training:
- Equipment Specific Courses (Multiplexers and Compression devices)
- Advanced Microwave radio
- Climbing courses.
BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND.
How To Apply