Full-time MTN Nigeria Ongoing Recruitment
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
The Job : Planner – Safety, Health & Environment
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To develop, implement and administer SHE plan for all MTN activities and operations
- Ensure value creation by optimizing business projects/activities
- Maintain all MTN SHE database in line with local and international requirements while managing the common SHE folder to ensure accuracy and adequacy of information.
- Keep track of SHE audits and audit follow-up to ensure prompt close out.
- Assist in organizing SHE seminars/awareness programs and prepare viewgraphs for SHE presentations.
- Review and update tender document to ensure adherence to requirements.
- Monitor SHE performance for contractors’ and advise on ways of improving contractor performance.
- Plan and implement SHE award to recognize best performance.
- Keep track of the UAA and UAC and follow- up to ensure timely close out.
- Keep track of SHOC and HRA and ensure that adequate control and mitigation measures are in place to ensure safe working condition at all times.
- Generate monthly reports on Beta Tripod accident investigation, man-hour and waste management and quarterly SHE performance report.
- Investigate and report on notified SHE related complaints in line with the Complaints Management System and ensure that customer complaints are escalated and effectively resolved
- Advice and support MTN regional management and staff on results from audits / risk assessments related to the following areas: – Work areas, Operation, Critical jobs, Critical tasks – to ensure safe working environment at all times.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- National travel and a valid driver’s license
Experience & Training
- Minimum of 3 years post degree
- Fluent in English
- Experience in SHE Management
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- BSc or HND.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2019.
How To Apply