Full-time MTN Nigeria Recruitment- Senior Manager, Program Support
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
The Job : Senior Manager, Program Support
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsible for the implementation of a process blueprint for NID by developing, implementing and embedding process architecture and systems that drive and support the achievement of business strategy and objectives.
- Responsible for process definition, evaluation and enhancement within CPG operations as well as collaborating with other departments where departmental process interactions occur.
- Support the Shareholders return strategy by developing and implementing the Division’s processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the financial component of the business score card. (I.e. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimization etc), to drive efficiency gains to ensure at least 5% reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year.
- Collaborate with other business units in the development of business models for use in MTNN and develop measurement strategies to support ongoing strategy development and project optimization.
- Review capital programs and evaluate projects ensuring alignment with corporate direction and objectives
- Create/Utilize NID operations /program tracking system and ensure the processes for running NID operations and programs are provided efficiently, economically and are effective in accordance with defined key performance targets.
- Report on various aspects of project progress as required by NWG Management, EXCOM and the Board.
- Review formal internal audit reports and review project process compliance
- Coach and train the departmental team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs
Experience & Training
- First degree in any related discipline
- MBA will be an added an advantage.
- 10 years applicable business experience of which
- Manager track record of 3 years or more in relevant sector/ industry
- 5 years in programme management, preferably in the telecoms environment
- At least 2 years business analysis and process definition
- Data extraction experience
- Experience in project finance
- Training in program/project management tools and techniques
- Training in process architectural models, analysis tools and techniq
- BA, BEd, BSc, BEng, BTech or HND
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
Application Closing Date
16th March 2020.
How To Apply
Please apply online and attach your CV. Please note that you must attach your CV for the application to be complete.