Full-time Nairabet: Brand Marketing Executive Recruitment
Get Altitude Nigeria Limited, owners of Nairabet.com, one of the biggest sports betting company in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Brand Marketing Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The Brand Marketing Executive will be accountable to plan and execute all Marketing activity for all activity to drive acquisition, retail footfall, build brand awareness and mass LTV.
The role requires a balanced focus on both retail and digital channels to drive profitable acquisition, existing customer value and visitor growth.
The Brand Marketing Executive will review existing strategies ensuring they deliver whilst constantly exploring new opportunities to engage and acquire new customers.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities – The Role
- Accountable for the planning and implementation of the all channel marketing elements, audience profiling and targeting, monitoring and post-campaign analysis with on-going optimisation.
- Responsible for driving digital acquisitions, driving event-based footfall growth for the retail estate, customer lifetime value and maximising NGR contribution.
- Lead the delivery of key acquisition campaigns for marketing, including acquisition bonuses, promotional and product.
- Responsible for monitoring and benchmarking competitor campaign activity.
- Manage marketing cost control in terms of marketing spend and bonus spend.
- Manage the coordination of creative design requests and delivery for marketing campaigns ensuring adherence to brand guidelines
- Work closely with the Senior Management in defining the customer facing communications and marketing strategies to drive business growth.
- Responsible for the relationship with our creative, media and experiential agencies and outsourced resources to ensure brand & reputation is protected in all communications
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications
- Degree level education with minimum 2 years’ experience in marketing and planning in consumer facing multi-channel regulated sector working across retail and digital focused business.
- Proven track record in developing and delivering marketing initiatives in a fast-moving multichannel environment or high transactional B2C business of comparable scale.
- Two years’ experience in digital acquisition and multi-channel customer lifetime value growth, with a broader experience across all digital media.
- The ability to plan, develop, create and execute consumer marketing plan as part of a seamless customer acquisition, brand confidence and conversion strategy.
- Excellent influencing skills to ensure positive and effective working relationships with shared service teams and colleagues in other geographies.
- Capable of working under pressure and able to set and achieve high standards; single minded in the pursuit of goals.
- Resilient, with a restless attitude and strong work ethic, motivating those around you.
- Challenges conventional thinking to remove bureaucracy and unlock innovation.
- Open-minded, flexible and willing to try new ideas, with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Team-orientated, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and to produce commitment in others to accept new methods, processes and structures.
- Strong and broad commercial understanding, with the ability to contribute to the future strategy and performance of the company.
How To Apply