Full-time Nampak: Tool Room Mechanical Technician Recruitment
Nampak is Africa’s leading diversified packaging manufacturer, and has been listed on the JSE Limited (Johannesburg Stock Exchange) for 47 years. Nampak operates from 28 sites in South Africa, contributing approximately 49% to trading profit, 13 sites in the rest of Africa, contributing 52% to trading profit, as well as 10 sites in the United Kingdom, contributing 5% to trading profit.
In our drive to maintain our leadership position through quality service, applications are required from suitably qualified applicants for the following positions below:
The Job : Tool Room Mechanical Technician
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Must have GCE O’ Level Certificate
- Must have Certificates in Mechanical Engineering Craft Practice Parts 1 & 2
- Must have Certificate in City & Guilds Technician Part 2 in Mechanical Engineering or OND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Have strong personalities, responsible and disciplined
- Should be able to use Precision Measuring Equipment and other Production Workshop Machines
- Must have at least 5 years working experience with ability to operate Cylindrical Grinding, Milling & Lathe Machines with minimum supervision.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail