Full-time National Expert / Evaluator – Access to Credit for Housing at DMI Associates
DMI Associates is an independent consulting firm specialising in public policy and technical assistance for: Trade Policy, Governance, Justice and Transparency, Development and Business Environment, Labour Market, Education and Vocational Training, Health and Climate Change and Monitoring and Evaluation.
The Job : National Expert / Evaluator – Access to Credit for Housing
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Locations: Nigeria & Gulf of Guinea Countries (Benin, Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Guinea, and Togo)
Project: Mid-Term and Expost Project Evaluation in the Gulf of Guinea
Indicative duration of the assignment: 50 days – may vary significantly depending on the methodologies required by the evaluation.
Tentative start date: Mid-Janauary 2020.
Missions and Responsibilities
- DMI Associates is looking for national experts and evaluators to conduct evaluations missions in Nigeria and countries of the Gulf of Guinea.
- For the evaluations in Nigeria, the experts will evaluate projects related to finance and financial systems, and in particular access to credit/financing for housing.
For each project, the evaluation work will be based on a three-step approach:
- Structure the evaluation process
- Conduct the evaluative analysis
- Present the conclusions of the evaluative work and recommendations
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum Training Level Bac +5 or equivalent Diploma in a relevant field in relation to the evaluation themes (Economics, Finance…)
- In the absence of a Diploma, significant professional experience in the field concerned is accepted;
- At least C1 in English
- Good level in French
- Knowledge of a local language is an asset;
- Experience of at least 5 to 10 years in the field concerned by the evaluation;
- Significant experience in evaluation/monitoring of international development assistance projects;
- The excellent knowledge of the country concerned by this announcement is essential;
- Knowledge of the other countries involved in the evaluation (Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Guinea, Nigeria and Togo) is an asset.
How To Apply
- Availability over the next 6 months is required;
- A CV in European Commission format (Click Here (Ms Word) to view template.
- A short cover letter is an asset.
- We are always seeking to build lasting partnerships with skilled consultants and organizations.