Full-time National Sales Manager at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Our client is a beverage company with strong growth plans, backed by international investors. It currently seeks an outstanding candidates below to drives its business growth:
The Job : National Sales Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Promotion and expansion of our company’s Sales activities and generate revenues in a way that leads to sustainable growth, satisfied customers to impact bottom line profitability.
- Ability to develop and implement commercial strategies, meeting company goals and objectives.
- Focus on strategies to accelerate growth.
- Working knowledge of how to conduct market research and analysis including creation of detailed business plans.
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Extensive understanding of business growth models and ability to foresee commercial opportunities.
- Develop plans for expansion and business development.
- Willingness to take strategic risks, acting to acquire new customers and manage client relationships.
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service etc.)
- Excellent relational skills, working tirelessly to build and maintain beneficial partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Strong working knowledge of metrics to monitor performance of commercial activities, reporting results to senior management.
- Strategic development and critical thinking skills needed to assist in setting financial targets, developing budgets, and monitoring compliance.
- Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or any other related field.
- Preferably 10 years in a similar position.
Salary and Benefits
- Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
How To Apply