Full-time Nestle Nigeria Plc: Customer Solutions Analyst Recruitment
Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
The Job : Customer Solutions Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- As the Customer Solution Analyst (CSA), you are in charge of effectively driving the Perfect Order Cycle Approach to minimize all waste and complexities in the Order to Cash (O2C) flow (i.e. customer order to payment flow).
- A successful Customer Solution Analyst also manages the execution of Refusals with Customers, transport affected products, receive and archive all relevant information related to the case.
- CSA also ensures on time delivery of Order fulfillment for Modern Trade orders; and Identifies and mitigates short term Out of Stock issues for Modern Trade Customers
- You are also the hub for all Customer Interaction. All inbound communication from all internal & external parties: Distributors, Customers, and Internal Teams managing feedbacks in record time
- The CSA also collaborates with relevant specialists to determine and better understand cause of master data and pricing exceptions that result in blocks or order failure, provide 360 visibility on status of orders to customers and internal teams.
Returns and Refusals:
- Be the principal contact for the customer for all returns and refusals
- Capture and register Returns and Refusals requests through Customer Interaction
- Analyze reasons for refusals and contact customers to propose mitigation actions for refusals
- Assess Compliance of Returns Requests according to Market Return Policy Conditions and ensure all relevant documentation is in place for analysis of credit/debit value
- Manage, monitor and coordinate of the destruction of goods – when needed with Physical logistics and third party providers
Vendor Management Inventory and Customer Management Inventory:
- Generate Customer orders (proposal) in line with agreed stock replenishment parameters.
- Contact customer, when required, to propose mitigation actions due to Out of Stock risk and keep the Out of Stock Repository updated
- Apply agreed mitigation with customer on affected orders.
- Contact the customer and propose resolution of Transportation related issue (s) related to load optimization, carrier selection, appointment scheduling and delivery delay.
- Contact the customer and propose resolution of Physical Logistics (Warehouse) issue related to Warehouse Capacity or loading issue
- Contact customer or internal contacts to resolve blocked orders within SLA
- Align demand information with customer to be able to capture orders made
- Complete and resolve all demand capture failures within defined Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- You manage all types of customer requests and solve or assign to correct owner(s) whilst developing relationships with customers.
- Collaborates with billing team in the resolution of billing issues that requires contacting customer(s).
What Will Make You Successful?
- At least 4 years of relevant operational experience with 2-3 years in at least two of the following areas:
- Customer Service/ or Call Centre
- Customer Facing Supply Chain
- Demand & Supply Planning
- Distribution/ Materials Handling
- Sales / Marketing
- Engineering, Computer Science or Business related degree (minimum Second class/ Lower Credit)
- Proven project management experience on implementation of major project(s) or change program(s)
- Expert Level proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel (able to develop models)
- Certification is an additional advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly assertive, courageous and persistent.
How To Apply