Full-time Netcom: IT Outsourcing Supervisor Recruitment
Netcom has been Nigeria’s leading Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying ahead of the competition with cutting edge platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber technology. Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to lead their market space by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations, ensuring relevance to specific business initiatives required to maximize revenue generation.
The Job : IT Outsourcing Supervisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsible for maintaining integrity, operational suitability and relationships of all assigned sites.
- As an extension of the IT manager, acting as a liaison, bridging/facilitating communication and understanding between the client and Netcom Service Assurance & Delivery team. Understanding the clients business and therefore IT needs and coordinating the process of delivery of IT solutions to the client.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate the activities of onsite IT Staff at the client’s site, work scheduling, project monitoring, reporting etc
- Liaise with the IT staff at Netcom’s HQ to translate clients needs as well as leverage on Netcom back office support on resolving issues.
- Liaise with the Management at client’s site as technical lead and relationship manager IT communications between ITO client & Netcom
- Liaise with the account manager to manage and or coordinate commercial Issues.
- Manage the Open Ticket Queue for outstanding issues and liaise with Netcom Support to track open items.
- Provide IT support when necessary for users at client’s site.
- Provide reports to clients for tracking of consumables, etc.
- Provide weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports as prescribed GM Operations
- Escalate to third-party vendors for IT support if required, i.e. Polycom, Printing, etc.
- Interact with the Site’s staff, in particular Head’s of Department, to establish a working relationship and ensure the problem resolution.
- Work with the Netcom IT team to further advance the IT environment at the client’s site.
- Resolve issues that may occur outside of office hours, e.g MD & CEO support
- Adhere to Netcom procedures and enforce such procedures at the client’s site.
- Ensure complete compliance with Netcom internal policy and TL9000 quality standards
- Provide insight & suggestions of the environment at the client’s site.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server Administration, IT/Desktop troubleshooting, Financial Application – like Navision, ERP, CRM, etc.
- Considerable knowledge of IP Network, LAN management and Troubleshooting, Microwave/Radio Management, VOIP on Avaya, Cisco or Lifesize platform
- Emails with Exchange Server – both local and hosted via hosted exchange.
- Cloud computing and hosting of IT services – Domain, Web Services, emails, Storage, off-site backup and recovery
- Advanced communication and relationship management skills
- People management and team working skills.
- Scripting and programming skills
- UNIX/LINUX/SunSolaris advanced knowledge
- Database administration
Education and/or Professional Qualifications:
- A preferred degree in the following area – Elect Elect Eng, Computer Eng, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics and other core sciences with a strong basis for ICT
- Mandatory 5 – 8 years experience, with at least 3 years in the same role supervising staff and coordinating activities for delivery IT support and Solutions
How To Apply